Sambar is a favorite dish of Malayalees and my son Vishnu is not an exception. He likes Sambar very much and today we are preparing it in a simple and very different way.
Let’s check out the ingredients list first.
- Toor Daal (tur daal)- 3/4 Cup
- Cucumber – 1/2 (Cut into Square pieces)
- Tomato – 2 small (Cut into Square pieces)
- Big Onion – 1 (Cut into Square Pieces)
- Potato – 1 (Cut into Square Pieces)
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 to 1/2 Cup
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp (Heaped)
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp (Heaped)
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Water – 4 Cups
- Salt – According to taste
- Coconut Oil – 1 tbp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies – 3
- Curry Leaves
Please follow the instructions as shown in the video and please let me know your feedback as comments below. Happy Cooking 🙂
): for more recipes and videos, do subscribe to me on YouTube and Enable the bell icon for never missing any video from me.