Today I’m going to prepare a Black Forest Cake which is an all-time favorite of many cake lovers. Follow this easy method and make a juicy and fluffy BLACK FOREST CAKE.
I have made this cake without adding any eggs, butter or ghee. Nor it is baked using an oven. This is one of the most requested videos as well.
Let’s Start Cooking With Love!
- Butter Paper Or Parchment Paper – As shown in the video
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1 Cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1/4th Cup
- Soda Bicarbonate – 1 Tsp
- Baking Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – 1 Pinch
- Beaten Yoghurt – 1 Cup
- Granulated Sugar – 3/4th Cup
- Refined Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Essence – 3/4th Tsp
For Filling & Decoration:-
- Sugar Syrup/ Tinned Cherry Syrup – 1 Cup
- Whipped Cream – As Required
- Tinned Cherries/ Sweetened Cherries – As Required
- Grated Chocolate – As Required
For making it, do follow the instructions as in the video. Please do try this in home and let me know your valuable feedbacks.
For more videos, please subscribe my YouTube Channel – Lekshmi Nair Vlogs