In today’s video, I am demonstrating a simple and easy way to prepare restaurant-style Chicken Mughlai. We have already covered a few numbers of chicken recipes in our previous videos.
While I checked the playlists, I found nearly most of your favorite recipes there. You can find various fish recipes, egg recipes, meat recipes and even a few good cake recipes in my previous playlists.
Today, we are back to my favorite kitchen and in today’s video we learn how to prepare chicken mughlai which is one of the most popular dishes for many in Kerala.
Before starting the cooking, let’s have a quick look at the ingredients.
- Big Onion – 3 nos. (Sliced)
- Garlic -1 to 1.5 tbs
- Green Chilli – 3 nos
- Tomato – 2 Big (Sliced)
- Refined Oil – 1 1/2 tbs
- Salt – as per taste
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tsp (Heaped)
- Corainder Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chicken – 1 1/2 (Cut into 30 Pieces )
- Water – 1 Cup
- Butter – 50 gms
- Garam Masala Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Jeera Powder (Roasted) – 3/4 tsp
- Kastoorimethi Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Cashew Paste – 50 gms (Soaked and grounder to paste)
- Egg – 1 nos
- Fresh Cream – 1/2 Cup
- Coriander Leaves
Please follow the instructions as shown in the video to prepare tasty chicken Mughlai.
Happy Cooking 🙂
ALSO WATCH: Easy Chicken Biriyani Recipe
): Do subscribe to me on YouTube for more recipes and videos. Also enable the bell for never missing any video update from me.