we are in the Manchester kitchen today and our recipe of the day is egg curry. These days, I’m attaching myself close to the Manchester kitchen because of a number of reasons like the high winter outside.
Secondly, I have seen nearly all the places and there is no novelty for me in going out again. I hope, you also have seen most of these places along with me. If not seen the beauty of Manchester, do check out my Manchester series.
Many of our Lekshmi Nair Vlogs family members were asking me to prepare a simple dish and we prepare egg curry in a very simple way. It is prepared as a perfect combination for chapati.
Before starting the preparation, let’s have a quick look at the ingredients list.
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Big onion (Medium ) – Finely Chopped -3
- Eggs – 5 to 6 (Boiled)
- Coconut Milk (Think) – Half to 1 Cup
- Tomato – 3 nos. (Pureed)
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) – 1 tsp
- Water – 2 to 2 1/2 Cup
- Salt – According to taste
- Ginger – 1 Square Medium Piece
- Garlic – 2 Big Flakes
- Kasmiri Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 to 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 3 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tso
- Garam Masala Powder – 3/4 to 1 tsp
- (If you have not seen my video on How to make Garam Masala Powder, please watch the video here. )
To prepare egg curry in a simple way, please follow the instructions as shown in the video. Find more video recipes on my YouTube channel.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel Lekshmi Nair Vlogs for more cooking tips and recipes!
ALSO WATCH: How to make thattukada Omlette