Once again, I’m in the Manchester kitchen and today we prepare a special egg biriyani. Be it chicken biriyani or mutton biriyani, biriyani is one of the most favorite dishes for Keralites.
For today, we make egg biriyani because we are celebrating a vegetarian day today. Before proceeding further, let’s see the ingredients first.
- Eggs – 10 (Boiled)
- Basmati Rice – 2 Cups
- Ghee – 1/4 Cup
- Refined Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Caraway Seeds (Shah Jeera) – 3/4 tsp
- Big Onion – 2 thinly sliced
- Small Onion – 10
- Ginger – 1 big square piece
- Garlic – 10 to 12 flakes (1 whole)
- Green Chillies – 6
- Turmeric Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Fennel Seeds Powder – 1/2 tsp (perinjeerakam)
- Coriander Leaves – 1/2 Cup
- Mint Leaves – 1/4 Cup
- Yogurt – 1/4 Cup
- Cashew Nut – 50 gms and soaked (ground into paste)
- Salt – According to taste
- Water – 4 to 5 Cups
Please follow the instructions as shown in the video. Happy Cooking 🙂
ALSO WATCH: How to Make Thattukada Omelette
In our previous videos, I have demonstrated how to prepare Palappam, Vattayappam, and others. We also have covered a number of cake recipes as well. Also, check out my latest playlist on Christmas Series.
): Do subscribe to me on YouTube for more recipes and videos. Enable the bell for never missing any video from me.