Being very popular, you might have tried Chilly chicken in many styles. Today, we learn to prepare chilly chicken in a very different style that’s my own style.
I am sure you will love my style of Chilli Chicken as it tastes better and entirely different than all other styles of chilli chicken. It is unique and even my family friends, guests and others who have tasted it, have complimented me for this style of chilly chicken.
It is spicy and tasty. There’s is no need for many formalities of other chilly chicken. This is going to be our lunch side dish. We have prepared fried rice for our lunch and the video I have already posted on the YouTube channel.
So, here’s an easy way to prepare very tasty, spicy and chilly chicken. Let’s start happy cooking with love!
1. Chicken (With Bone) – 1 1/2 kg (Cut into small pieces)
2. Refined Oil – 2 to 3 Tbs
3. Soya Sauce – 6 Tbs
4. Chilli Sauce – 4 Tbs
5. Tomato Sauce – 4 Tbs
6. Ginger (Finely Chopped) – 2 Tbs
7. Garlic (Finely Chopped) – 2 Tbs
8. Big Onion – 4 Nos (Thick Slices)
9. Green Chillies – 14 Small (Slit)
10. Water – 1 Cup
11. Salt – As Required
12. Pepper Powder – 1 1/2 to 2 Tbs
- Take a pan and add refined oil.
- In boiling oil add chicken pieces and cook until it is nicely cooked.
- Do not add water.
- Cook it for 15 minutes and after 15 minutes you can see only chicken pieces and the oil and chicken fat left in the pan.
- Saute the chicken in that oil left for a few minutes.
- It’s the time to add sauces such as soya, chilly, tomato.
- Saute the chicken in the sauces for 3 minutes.
- Then add ginger, garlic chopped to it and saute it for 5 minutes
- Add chilies and onion and saute it for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 cup of water and cook.
- Adjust salt if it’s needed…
- At last, add pepper powder and serve hot with fried rice.
To prepare Chilli Chicken in restaurant style, do follow the instructions as shown in the video. Please prepare it at home and please let us know your valuable feedback as comments below. Happy Cooking
Do subscribe to my YouTube channel Lekshmi Nair Vlogs for more cooking tips and recipes!