Chicken biriyani is one of the most popular dishes for many of us. In today’s video, we learn how to prepare Chicken biriyani using a very easy method.
At first, let’s have a quick look at the ingredients for preparing chicken biriyani.
- Chicken- 1 1/2 Kg (30-35 Pieces)
- Green Chillies- 10 Nos (Medium Size)
- Ginger- 2 Square Pieces
- Garlic- 1 Big Pod (10-15 Flakes)
- Big Onion- 4 Medium
- Ghee- 4 Tbs
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Tomato Sauce- 1 Tbs
- Yoghurt- 1 1/2 Tbs
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Salt- According To Taste
- Basmati Rice- 2 Cups
- Coriander Leaves- 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
- Mint Leaves- 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
- Boiling Water- 1 1/2 Cups
Please follow the instructions as shown in the video. Happy Cooking 🙂
In our previous videos, I have demonstrated how to prepare Palappam, Vattayappam and others. We also have covered a number of cake recipes as well. Also, check out my latest playlist on Christmas Series.
): Do subscribe to me on YouTube for more recipes and videos. Enable the bell for never missing any video from me.